Monday, January 3, 2011

I LOVE My New Rachael Ray Cookware!! « STLAVONLADY



For Christmas my wonderful husband bought me some new pots and pans. I don’t know about you, but I always like to know a little bit about or know someone who has tried new appliances or cookware. He bought me the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-piece Cookware set in orange. I first I was sceptical.
I really would have preferred red.
How well would they work? I really had not seen/heard any reviews.
Oh, they work and yes, I love them!! Oh, I grew to love the orange. I decided although my kitchen is in red it doesn’t mean everything has to be red. I did find out later my husband tried really hard to find red ones. I guess that is a popular color. Thanks Doug. That’s one of the many reasons I love you!
So, what exactly did I get?
1-1/2-quart covered saucepan
3-quart covered saucepan
6-quart covered stockpot
8-inch skillet
10-inch skillet
3-quart/10-inch covered sauté pan (This pan I love!!)
10 pieces total.
I have already thrown out my old pots and pans and can tell a difference using my new set. I just made eggs this morning. In my old pan the eggs would stick if I wasn’t careful. With my new pans the eggs cooked wonderfully and nothing stuck! I absolutely love the glass lids. This is the first time I have had glass lids. They are awesome! I also love the handles on the 3- quart sauce pan. The soft-grip bright orange silicone handles are easy to carry and do not get hot like my old pan did. I would recommend this set to someone starting out with cooking or as a great gift for a family member."
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...