Monday, January 3, 2011

Penny Prints Are Here...99 Prints For 1 Cent Each!



Check this deal out!! This could not have come at a better time. After all the holiday pictures of family and friends what better way to get your pictures made. I have used Snapfish many times and my pictures always turn out great! At this price you really can't turn it away.


Ok, here is the deal.


  • Click here and click on get started.

  • If you are new to Snapfish you will need to register (current members simply log in)

  • Then upload you photos and order 99 4x6 prints.

  • Order the code 2011PENNY at checkout.

Please keep in mind that the shipping is not free. I have not done this deal yet, but it should be around $5 or $6. Please remember to make sure you have 99 photos. Anymore than 99 you will be charged full price.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...