For those few people who have not yet tried Pinterest...I encourage you to check it out and follow me!!
Below I have put together a few of my recipes I found on Pinterest and wanted to share. My family loved all of them.
First is Peanut Butter Granola. My daughter and I made this and it was truly delicious!! We were going out of town a few days later and the granola made such a good healthy snack in the car.
Peanut Butter Granola
Sprinkled on top of Greek yogurt or enjoyed on its own, this peanut butter granola is made with pantry staples, making it an easy recipe to whip up without making a special trip to the grocery store. Ingredients:
Makes four ¼ c servings
2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp. honey
¼ tsp. cinnamon
1 c. oats
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until peanut butter melts (approximately 20 seconds). Stir.
Stir cinnamon and vanilla into peanut butter and honey mixture. Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered in peanut butter mixture. Spread out oat mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 7 -8 minutes until granola is slightly browned. Let cool until granola is crunchy.
The next recipe was a HUGE success in my house. My husband and daughter love, love, love seafood. They simply could not get enough of those shrimp!
Baked Shrimp With Lemon
Melt a stick of butter in the pan. Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter. Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning. Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.
(I only used a 1/2 stick of butter. It really depends how much shrimp you have. When I made this I had about 30-40 baby shrimp.
I had always wanted to try grilling vegetable or potatoes on the grill. This was the perfect recipe for that. It was easy, fun and delicious!!
Three-Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Easy Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
• 4 thawed chicken breasts
• 6oz. package of Stove Top stuffing mix
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 can of cream of chicken soup
First put your chicken in the crock pot.
Pour the package of stuffing on top.
Mix sour cream, soup, and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken and stuffing.
Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Fluff and Serve!
ENJOY!! HAPPY COOKING!!