Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coupon Tom - Have You Tried It?

Have you heard of CouponTom?  I simply love this site.  A friend recommended it to me when I started serious couponing and I have used it ever since then.

It is a great source to search for coupons both online, weekly inserts and magazines.  I keep all my inserts uncut and filed away.  So, if I want a coupon I simple put what I am looking for into the CouponTom search bar and it tells me which insert and what the coupon is for.  Very cool. 

You can also search
  • Coupons.com
  • Smartsource.com
  • Redplum
  • Target Coupons
Other resources you can use are weekly ads search, insert schedule and more!  It is a very cool site.  I hope you take a few moments to check it out.  I use it almost every week with my couponing. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...