Monday, February 7, 2011

Quik Trip Web Group - Have You Signed Up?

Have you signed up for Quik Trips Web Group yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  I have been a part of if for several years and have received some pretty great coupons.  It's simple, quick and the coupons come right to your email.  All you need is a few seconds to do the web surveys once a month and a printer.  Then you will be given exclusive discounts, freebies and coupons!

You also get the inside scoop on all the new, fun and interesting new products heading to your local QT.  All you need to do is go HERE and get started. 

This month the coupon freebie is for a Jalapeno and Cheese Sausage Roll. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...