Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer Is Comming With Avon - Refer A Friend And Earn FREE Gifts!!

Do you like getting things for FREE?  Who doesn't?  That is why I am running a special for all my current customers!  For each NEW customer who orders either directly through me OR on my online site during Campaign 10 OR 11 you will receive one FREE item!!

This is a great way to tell your friends, family and co-workers about Avon and you can stock up on those summer items you just might be needing.  All you have to do is share your Avon catalog or show your friend(s) my online store. Then, simply call or email me to let me know the name or names of the people you referred.  Once they make a purchase you will get to choose an item for free!  The more people you refer, the more free items you will get.  If you live out of state, don't worry I will mail the free item to your home free of charge. 

What are the FREE items you can earn?
  • Glimmersticks - for eyes, brows & lips
  • Glazewear Lip Gloss
  • Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel (25 different colors)
  • Speed Dry + Nail Enamel (10 different fun new colors)






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...