Friday, April 1, 2011

Vistaprint Freebies HURRY!! HURRY!!

It's freebie Friday and no this is not an April Fools Joke!!  Vista Prints is offering free business cards, postcards, sticky notes, invitations and a ceramic mug.


All you have to pay for is shipping, which usually costs $5 to $7. It's a great way to save on birthday party invites and thank you notes, but you need to hurry, these deals for free won't last long.

I did this deal on business card last time and it is awesome!!  I now have great business cards for Avon and they turned out wonderful!!!

Click HERE to get the deal.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...