Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day - All Work And NO Play!


I hope everyone had a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend.  As I  look back I noticed it has been almost one month since I have been on my blog.  Shame on me.  I have been busy with work, family myself and so many other things.  I am really not complaining, I know we are all busy and it's just life.  It is just amazing how sometimes you can get so wrapped up in some things you can forget about other things. 

Our Memorial weekend was busy.  The parents house has been closed on.  They are officially/unofficially our neighbors.  I say that because they now own the house next door, but are not living there yet.  We are still in the "fixing" up stage.  I think every muscle in my body is sore from painting this weekend.  I look at it as getting some well over due exercise.  There is still much more painting to do, but I am actually having fun!  Grace, my daughter even got in on the action.  She took a break from her painting and spent the day with her cousin Saturday playing games and miniature golf. 

We did enjoy some time outdoors in this beautiful warm weather we finally are having.  Monday we decided to grill out and have hot dogs and steaks.  They were absolutely what we needed! 

They are hoping to be moved in by the end of June.  For all my St. Louis area readers.  If you  yourself are looking for a home or know someone I would love for you to look at their listing.  They are still trying to sell their home.  VIEW LISTING

A little bit about the home: 
Subdivision: Scarsdale (St. Charles)

Price: $164,000
MLS ID #: 11018607
3 bedrooms , 2 baths, 1 half-bath
2048 Sq.Ft.
Great neighborhood and quite friendly neighbors.  Easy access to 70 and the page extension. Newer carpet, siding, roof, furnace.ac and much more!  The basement is finished and great place for a game room or family room. 

I will stop bragging about it and let you take a look at it yourself!  Hope everyone has a good week!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...