Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunscreen Designed To Repair - Anew Solar Advance

Looking forward to a sun filled week or some rain to cool of that heat? Either way if you've not tried our ANEW Solar Advance sunscreen yet check it out as it both protects and reverses the look of age damage. Summer time is not over yet and we all need to protect our beautiful skin.  Avon can help. 


Choose from Anew Sunscreen Body Mist ~ Anew Sunscreen Body Lotion ~ or the Anew Sunscreen Face Lotion.  Find which one is best for you and discover the benefits and rewards Anew can do for you. 

Shop my online store to learn more about each product and read reviews and what other customers are saying. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...