Monday, November 21, 2011

What's For Dinner?


Tonight I am cooking one of my new favorite meals.  Crockpot Sweetish Meatballs.  This will be the second time I have made it and I am super excited it.  We usually have left over food with having only 3 in our family, but there were none to be seen last time this was made!  I want to try and make hommade meatballs, but it did not happen this time.  I have heard my aunt has a great recipe for them and her's are delicious.  I would love to get it sometime.

For know this is the recipe I have been using and it is delicious.

Crockpot Sweetish Meatballs


Ingredients:

  • 1 lb. pkg. frozen cooked meatballs
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 (10 oz.) cans golden mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 Tbsp. flour
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • Cooked hot rice or mashed potatoes

Preparation:

Place all ingredients except sour cream, flour, pepper, and rice or potatoes in a 3-4 quart crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. In small bowl, combine sour cream, flour and pepper and blend well. Add a spoonful of the hot liquid from the crockpot and blend with wire whisk. Add sour cream mixture to crockpot, stir well, cover, and cook on low 30-40 minutes until thickened and blended. Serve over hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes.

I make mine with mashed potatoes and have not tried them with the rice.  Wit hall the great deals on vegetables this week I think I might also serve some green beans with vinegar.

So, What's for dinner in your home tonight?   
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...