Sunday, November 20, 2011

How to Get Those Long, Lustrous Lashes We All Want



Long, Lustrous lashes was the top makeup trend at the 2011 Grammy’s, and was used on most celebrities, such as Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, and Rihanna.  As being a Avon Representative I am often asked many makeup tips and one of them being on applying mascara and which of Avon's mascaras I would recommend.  

I have always loved Avon's Super Extend Mascara for me.  This waterproof mascara goes one smooth and is just as easy to remove.  I love the way my eyes look, but I do wish it came in brown.  As far as tips, I believe it often depends on the individual and what their needs are, but have always had a few tips sure to help anyone get the results they want for longer, fuller lashes.  Here are my quick and easy tips on how to get fuller, longer eye lashes, and the products I recommend.


1.Be sure to curl your lashes.  This helps your lashes to look longer, and have more depth.

2. A lash primer is key. This allows you to build and build lashes without “mucking” them up with too much mascara. Start at the base or the lash, and work your way up. It’s important to have a thick eyelash base, and a thin tip.

3. Choose a gentle, yet effective mascara. and one that also gives you the performance you want. Most women aren’t willing to sacrifice that key performance, so to get both healthy ingredients and quality is the holy grail.
Did you know that most mascara has ingredients like shellac (used to put shine on wood), tar (used to pave the roads), and Mercury (a known toxin)? It’s true. It’s amazing what companies put into their mascara just to make it last long, and to make you look pretty. Be sure to research the ingredients that you are using in your cosmetics. 
Avon's two favorite mascaras Super Extend Mascara and Sonic Boost Vibrating Mascara are both free of all toxins such as shellac, tar and Mercury.  

It’s great to have beautiful lashes, just be sure you are being healthy about it. These tips should help!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...