Saturday, March 3, 2012

Special Offer From Avon - 70% Savings On 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set!!

Avon is having an AMAZING Clearance sale on the 4-piece Crib Bedding Set $49.99 $35.00 (reg.$120)  (item# 007-316 Pink; 953-880 yellow) pictured above.  Available in either Pink or Yellow each set includes:
  • One Quilt
  • One Bumper
  • One Crib Sheet
  • One Crib Skirt  
This 180-thread count Tiny Tillia Crib Bedding Set is 100% U.S. cotton and is machine washable.  To get yours you must go through an Avon Representatives Website.  After clicking on My Avon Website click on the "Shop Now" tab (upper left) and enter the item number in the search box.  All orders over $30 will receive FREE Shipping!! 

  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...