Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quick Tricks: Look Beautiful Instantly...

De-Puff Your Morning Face

 

Woke up looking bloated?  There are many mornings I just do not want to face the day.  I look in the mirror and see the results of my favorite foods such as olives, pizza and fast food!! 

Sleeping face down causes fluid to pool under skin, and eating sodium-rich foods -- such as last night's Chinese takeout -- makes you retain water.  

The solution is as simple as reaching for your freezer.  A bag of frozen vegetables, especially peas or corn, conforms to the face perfectly, bringing down swelling in about five minutes.  

I think we all can agree that this is a quick, easy and cheap way to help start your day a little better! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...