Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Avon...Celebrating 125 Years


I simply had to share this with everyone. I just read this from Avon Product's Inc. on Facebook.

Fun fact: 95 years before the first woman was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court; and 23 years before the first woman traveled in space; Avon began offering women the opportunity to be CEOs of their own businesses and control their economic destinies.
I have sold Avon for just under a year and have used Avon's wonderful products for over 10 years. I have enjoyed my first year and look forward to many years to come. Happy Birthday to Avon and I appreciate all you do for us!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...