Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Save 10% With Your C-3 Avon Order!!!



  • For all my new and existing customers. For every $20 or more order placed directly through me, you will receive a 10% discount. The more you order, the bigger the discount. Here are some more great bonuses...

*You can order from Campaign's 1, 2 or 3 (unless otherwise noted in the book)

*If you are a customer from Marshalltown and ordering online is not your thing. Please contact me. My mother will be in town February 5th to delivery your products directly to you. How awesome is that!!


So, dig out those brochures and see what things you must have! OR Check out what Avon has to offer online. Do you need a brochure? Please call and If you live in th St. Charles area I would be happy to bring you one. Browse my online store and contact me with your order.

Remember, you will only receive the 10% discount when you order directly through me during Campaign 3 and you must spend at least $20.

Have fun and please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact me at 314-495-2699 OR juliesutton.avon@att.net

Also, keep an eye out for some upcoming giveaways. Last year I had a pretty awesome Avon giveaway. I think it is time for another one. What do you thing? This time it will be a little different. I will kep you posted!! Remember, the more you follow the more entries you will get. Also, remember to tell your friends! Thanks for following!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...