Friday, January 7, 2011

Breaking A Nail Eating Starburst Candy??

Starburst: The best candy ever invented?
Sweet
Tangy
Addictive
Retro
BFF
Unbelievable
Red (that's my favorite)
Satisfaction
Taryn (oh yeah she loves them!)
Simply, that is what I think of Starburst. They are the sweet, tangy, addictive unbelievable candy that my bff's, Taryn and I would eat all the red ones. Now that's retro!!
How do you describe your favorite candy?
Oh, the amount of Starburst I ate while writing this short blog.....excuse me while I tally up the papers. 19! Oh, and one broken nail from that one stubborn wrapper!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...