Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Sweet New Shoes


As I was looking through my Avon C-2 book I noticed some really good training tips.
Training Tip #1 Workout shoes should be replaced every 3-6 months. Even if they don't look worn out, midsoles can break down, which can lead to injury.
What did I do, well I generally speaking do not need new training or walking shoes. I felt after reading I did however need some sort of new shoes. So, I went out and bought me some Puma Turin. I love them!! They had them in brown/blue, black/black and grey/pink (mine). They are a little more than I would normally spend for shoes, but I feel I am worth it and it feels good to say it and know it!
So, what are your favorite shoes? Do you have a favorite that you just love? It can be for comfort or for style.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...