Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Holiday Time With My Daughter

This year I had the pleasure of helping out at my daughter's Holiday Party for Mrs. Boyle's 1st Grade class. Here they are all patiently waiting for all the fun to begin. Grace, my daughter is holding the microphone. When they have group/sharing time each child gets to use the microphone when it is there turn to talk. What an awesome idea!!

Here is Grace and a buddy eating some yummy Christmas cookies. Doesn't she look totally excitied?!?

Grace and her good friend Hayley!! Love this pic!!


Crafts and more fun!!



Mrs. Boyle helping Grace out.



Here I am trying to help with an art project. I think I called in the other parents for assistance. ha ha






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...