Friday, May 6, 2011

Sometimes It's The Little Things

What makes your truly happy?  For some it could be spending money on lavish gifts, buying gifts they can't afford, entertaining friends every night.  For others it might be a little more simple like spending time with family, or doing a simple craft project or even taking in a ball game or outdoor activity.  What ever it is that makes you happy we can't forget the small things.

We all have them.  Those words, phrases, actions or occurrences that take place in our life that simply make us stop and smile. 

I want to share a couple of my, "Little Things" with you.

 My beautiful African Violet blooming.  Warms my heart every time and brings a smile to my face.  Good memories with these.  Growing up my mother had a table full of African Violets.

This morning I was overwhelmed by having two of my favorites, Rice Krispies AND bananas!  I was so excited my husband left one banana for me! 

Have a Happy Friday filled with all your "Little Things" you deserve!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Julie what lovely littel thigns to put a smile on ones face.
    I have so many but some have recently been cut and destroyed so the photos are bringing huge smiles to my face.
    Pray this note finds you doing well
    Happy Mothers Day weekend to you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...