Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wendy’s: FREE Jr. Frosty for a Whole Year?!



I just read from Hip2Save about an amazing Wendy’s promotion that is going on again at select locations. Now before reading any further, I want you to be aware that this promo is not available nationwide, so I suggest calling your local Wendy’s ahead of time and asking.

Alright, so what’s the deal?
Well, supposedly when you donate $1 to the Dave Thomas Foundation at Wendy’s, you’ll get a key tag valid for FREE Jr. Frosties for the rest of the year. Yes, the rest of 2011!
I actually called 2 of the locations in St. Charles, MO and they were not aware of it, but said they wouldn't be surprised if it started up soon because it did so well in 2010!

Let us know if you’re able to score this awesome deal!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...