Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Containing My Excitement...Avon 125th Anniversary Limited Edition Charm Bracelet




Today I received my Campaign 2 delivery, thanks to everyone who ordered! I was not sure If my delivery man would make it on time because of the snow we received. Sure enough at 7:45 I heard my doorbell ring. As I was separating my order I came across these 3 fun boxes.









The Pearl Pendant Set (totally excited about, I have the matching earrings!)

Florence Gift Set - Rhinestone-embellished necklace & earrings

My SURPRISE 125th Charm Bracelet from Avon as an award! (I was excited to show this off and wear it! It's beautiful!!)

















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...