Thursday, January 13, 2011

FREE $10 Target Gift Card...


In this weeks paper remember to look at your Target ad. For me the coupon is on page 17. You will receive a FREE $10 Target Gift Card with purchase of new or transferred prescription. The coupon does not expire until 1/24/11.
Not sure if your Target has a pharmacy OR even if they would carry your medicine? You can go HERE and check the closest store to you with a pharmacy. Target also offers $4 Generics (for 30 day supply) and $10 Generics (for 90 day supply). Go HERE to see if Target carries your medicine and dosage that you take.
I have switched over both Grace's and my prescriptions when Target has this promotion. They run the promotion every 2 or 3 months so if this time doesn't work for you make sure to keep an eye on those Target ads for the next coupon. Every little bit of savings can help!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...