Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ordering On Avon.com And Sending To a Friend


Ordering on my online store is very simple. Please see my VIDEO on how to order by entering a product number or my POST on ordering my product number. It is also fun and easy to be able to order and send to a friend or family member.
Please notice the photo above. You will see my name and "address" in Bill To and my "friends" name and address in Ship To. As long as you billing information matches your credit card information you can change the shipping information. You even have the option to personalize it when sending it as a gift!
I have done this once or twice for family members. It is a fun, simple and great way to share Avon when the people you love!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...