Friday, January 21, 2011

Red Robin - Happy Hour Specials


317 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376

Does your Red Robin Have a Happy Hour like this?  Our family loves eating at Red Robing, but sometimes their prices are a little high.  Now, don't get me wrong.  Their burgers and wraps are delicious, but to my family the cost is just a little high. 

Doug's birthday was in December.  We celebrated with a movie then a little food.  We had trouble picking the restaurant so we decided to try Red Robin.  We got there at the perfect time, from 3-6 AND 8 until close is HAPPY HOUR! They had some good deals and good food! They have $3, $5 or $7 appetizers and drinks for draft beer 16oz. for $2.50 or 22oz. for $3.50. You can also choose a fruity margarita for $3.50. (they had a few other choices)


Doug and I split the Chili Nachos Reg. $9.99 Happy Hour $5 and the Hot Spicy Wings Reg. $9.99 Happy Hour $7. Doug drank water and I had (2) 16oz. beers. The wings were hot and delicious. The nachos were piled with chili, cheese, chips, sour cream and the best of all guacamole! I would recommend going their for Happy Hour to anyone! it was Yummy!!

Check your local Red Robin and see if they participate in Happy Hour.  The only negative thing I saw was you had to sit at the bar.  At the one we went to there were only 10 seats available.  Check it out though.  We had a fun, inexpensive evening of good food and a great time!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...