Friday, January 21, 2011

St. Louis Snow Days

 In St. Charles we had almost a foot of snow!  I love snow and I love snow days!

 Grace decided to go sledding with her daddy's old school sled.  Pretty sweet, huh?

 We must stop for a few photo ops. 
 I think Grace could have stayed out there for hours.  Was I ever like that as a kid?  She had snow down in her boots and areas there should never be snow.  lol

 I had to get a family picture.  It was so cold.  It hurt my teeth to smile. 

 My Grace!

Daddy being brave and pulling her up and down our hill on our tube.  She loved it! 
Love him!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...