Sunday, February 20, 2011

2 Free Avon Skin So Soft Trial Size Lotion Bottles

Head on over to my online store and take the Skin So Soft Challenge.  You must be a customer on my online site to share your story.  Share your story and get 2 Free Skin So Soft Trial Sizes!  I just posted mine.  It was quick and easy.  It tipically takes 72 hours  for stories to post, pending approval.  Offer valid until 3/31/2011.  While supplies last.  Products will be shipped in 4 - 6 weeks. 

While you are there don't forget to take advantage of Avon's Free Shipping on all direct delivery orders over $10.  Only 2 days left!  Shop my online store now!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...