Sunday, February 20, 2011

Walgreens - 7 Days Of Photo Deals


Walgreens is offering their 7 days of deals once again.  These offers started today, sorry I'm a little later for today's.  Last time you could order online and pick them up in-store.  For me it was convenient and didn't have to mess with shipping charges. 

Sunday:  Get (2) 5x7 prints for $2

Monday:  $1.99 Easel

Tuesday:  11 X 14 Collage print for $2.99

Wednesday:  Collage Mouse Pad for $2.99

Thursday:  FREE 8 X 10 Collage Print (awesome deal!)

Friday:  75% off custom cover book

Saturday:  Collage Mug for $2.99

Remember, each deal only last for one day.  I got a couple of the 8 X 20 Collage Prints last time.  They are very nice and can make a great gift.  When the photo is free you can possibly spend a little more on a nice frame.  Thanks to Clippin' With Carie for having the full list of specials. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...