Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ABC'S Of Me


On a new blog I recently started following (The Nutritionist Reviews) I found this fun little ABC game.  I really liked it on her page.  I enjoyed reading her answers and so I want to share my answers and hear from you!

ABC'S of Julie

A. Age:  36
B.  Bed size:  Queen size
C. Chore you hate:  Cleaning the windows!
D.  Dogs:  I want a new one.  Miss my Magnum. 
E.  Essential start to your day:  Breakfast and my sweet Grace.
F.  Favorite color:  Green
G.  Gold or Silver:  Hard one....Silver
H:  Height:  5'5"
I.  Instruments you played:  None (sure wish I had)
J.  Job Title:  Avon Representative and Sales & Internet Asst.
K.  Kids:  Julia Grace - age 7 and Samuel Allen - up with the angels 
L.  Live:  St. Charles, MO Born in Marshalltown, IA
M.  Mom's name:  Janet
N.  Nicknames:  JuJu, Ladybug and Jules
O.  Overnight hospital stays:  Too many to count
P.  Pet Peeve:  Nail biting
Q.  Quote from a movie:  "These Pretzels are making me thirsty"  (from a t.v show)
R.  Right or left hand:  Right!
S.  Siblings:  One older brother, Rob
T.  Time you wake up:  7:20
U.  Underwear:  Bikini
V.  Vegetable you don't like:  Asparagus!
W.  What makes you run late:  Other people!
X.  X-Rays you have had:  Chest x-ray
Y.  Yummy food you make:  soups, pasta, salad
Z.  Zoo - favorite animal:  Lions and tigers

What are your ABC's

Either leave it as a comment or leave the link to your blog post. 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Im linking I think Im not sure how this is done still learning. So I did the ABC's
    Thank you that was fun!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...