Thursday, February 3, 2011

Avon's Convertible Trench Jacket 1 Jacket, 3 Looks!























Work your wardrobe transformations! With the slip of a button, turn your trench into a safari-chic vest or breezy lightweight bolero. 100% cotton. Machine wash and dry.

Start your day at the office in a comfortable, stylish Trench and finish it in style with the hip Bolero! 

Only $39.99

S(6-8) 774-611
M(10-12) 774-626
L(14-16) 774-630
XL(18) 774-664

Shop now on my online store during Campaign 4.  You will get 10% off you entire order plus FREE direct delivery shipping on all orders $30 or more! 

I love Avon's Convertible looks.  Not only is the price right, but you are getting multiple outfits in one.  You can walk into most department stores and pay $20, $40 even $60 for jackets similar to Avon's Convertible Trench Jacket and you are still just getting a jacket.  Why not pay less and get so much more and in the comfort of your own home.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...