Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ranch Oyster Crackers

As I sit here trying to get motivated to do a little work I start to crave something.  Don't you hate that when your up late, you get hungry and you don't know what your hungry for?  Those are the times you probably should be eating.  I did good, this time.  I found Oyster crackers.  Yum!!  What a yummy little snack.  I like to break them down the middle with my teeth.  : )  Always have done that since a kid.  Good times.

Anyway, for some reason I could not think of how to spell oyster.  Was it oaster or oyster.  Trust me it was tricky.  After I googled it, yes I googled it I found this yummy recipe. 

What do you think?  I think it sounds pretty good and easy.  I wan to try it. 

Ingredients


1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix

1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed

1/4 cup vegetable oil

1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (optional)

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)

5 cups oyster crackers

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).

2.In a large mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing mix, dill weed, vegetable oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well. Add oyster crackers to the mixture and mix to coat the crackers. Pour the crackers onto a cookie sheet.

3.Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring gently halfway through the baking time.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 275
Total Fat: 14.1g
Cholesterol: 0mg

I found this recipe at Allrecipes.com.  Have you ever been there?  If not, please check it out.  I have found some really good recipes there.  I like how they give you reviews, nutritional info. and custom version. 

I guess I better get to work now.  : /
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...