Monday, February 21, 2011

She Got Right Back On The Bike!

After Grace had her big fall earlier this week we wanted to make sure we got her right back out there.  Sunday in St. Louis was beautiful here.  It was windy and the sun was hit and miss, but the temperatures were in the low 70's.  Beautiful for a nice bike ride. 

Here she is getting ready.  She is pretty excited for the warm weather!


Daddy putting all the extra padding on this time.  She was scared to ride the big bike after the fall, but I think the extra padding helped her decide. 

She did an awesome job! 


So proud of her! 


Daddy even joined in!  Oh Doug, safety first sir!  Where is your helmet? 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...