Monday, February 21, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand Wednesday

Why do you blog?  Who or what is you inspiration?  What or who got you started with blogging? 

Pretty simple questions, right?  I enjoy a blog hop which involve a question.  Something that will help me learn a little more about my fellow bloggers.  I understand that you aren't going to become BFF's with all the bloggers you follow, but it is still nice to know a little more about the ones to follow.  Especially the ones you follow closely.  Who knows, you could build a stronger relationship.  Is that possible? 

All I know is I am curious to learn more about everyone.  They always say a picture is worth a thousand words.  I am starting (and I promise to try and do it every week) What's on your __________  Wednesday.  Now I understand it isn't Wednesday, but I got the idea today and I have the day off so here we are. 

Every Wednesday I will post a question similar to What's on your Nightstand? along with a picture to show the answer.  Sound fun?  Not only are you answering the question but you are getting a visual.  I always was a visual girl. 

Rules:
  • Comment on my post with your answer with a link to the picture. 
  • Also leave a link with your blog so we can visit your site and look around.
  • If you don't have a picture just leave a comment.  I would still love to hear from you!
  • I am still growing my followers.  I would love it if you would tweet or blog this.  Thanks everyone!

So, Let's get started. 

What's On Your Nightstand?

My lamp, My clock, T.V. remote, Foot Works Cracked Heel, Foot Works Callus Cream and Skin So Soft Hand Cream. 

Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. If you need help getting a picture. photobucket

    Once you upload a picture use the HTML code. Just copy and paste it into your post. Remember to make it the smallest size or it will be huge. Have fun!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. I'm already following you from The Thrifty Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from Making Friends Monday. I look forward to reading more from you! Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im posting a picture of my night stand with the Wednesday blog hop link. Not sure how all this works but sure am having a great time.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...