I normally do not post about all the grocery deals, Target or shopping deals. I know there are some great blogs out there that do it weekly. I decided to this week just for the fact that not all my readers may read those sites, plus I was pretty excited on my savings!
Lean Cuisine - $1.89 - $1.10/2 Lean Cuisine (IP) = $1.34 ea. wyb 2
Market Pantry (any frozen chicken) price varies but I got
chicken patties - $5.24
frozen boneless chicken - $5.50 - $1.50/2 Market Pantry Chicken items Target q = $9.24 for both
Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels (20ct) - $3.29 -$3/1 20ct. or larger Excedrin Express Gels Target q plus $.75/1 (2/27/11)SS = FREE
*mine came with a free 8ct. of Excedrin PM*
Up & Up Cotton Balls - $1.14 - $0.50/1 Up & Up Cotton item Target q = $0.64 ea.
Up & Up Mouth Wash (16.9 fl oz) - $1.37 - $1/1 Up & Up Oral care item Target q = $0.37 ea.
Up & Up Bleach - $1.47 - $1/1 Up & Up cleaning product Target q = $0.47 ea.
Below you will find the Target Coupon Policy. I try and keep a copy of it with me. I know it sounds funny. but just today when buying the Excedrin they needed to adjust down the price of the manufacturer coupon. They said we didn't do that. If you read through you will see I highlighted it in red. Yes sir! It is part of the policy and yes the Excedrin I bought were marked down and FREE!
Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores.
• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.
Learn more about the Target.com Pricing Policy.