Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is This Really My Home?

Alright, the last 3 weeks now my lovely husband has been painting.  I will admit, it was pretty exciting at first.  We were excited for the new fresh walls.  The clean feeling it was bring our home and the fun new colors we were adding into our home. 

Well, we are still painting.  Somewhat excited and the new color seems so far away.  My husband works all day and I understand the last thing he wants to do is come home and paint.  Let's just get the excitement back.  My house is not my clean, organized house anymore. 

I am what some may call a clean freak.  It is something I am working on.  I like my house clean and everything in it's place.  Biggest pet peeves:
  • Shoes being left on in my house. 
  • Not washing your hands.
  • Biting your fingernails.
Trust me, I am so working on these.  Anyway, I didn't have to work today so I was looking around this morning and decided to snap these pictures. 

Trust me....This isn't my home! 







Big deep breath in and then blow it out.  Shake it out.  There, that wasn't so bad.  : ) 

I will say I have cleaned the kitchen and done the laundry.  Good heavens I could not leave that there.  The other items are up to my sweet husband.  Let's hope we get our paint on tonight!! 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Just think its a lived in home goign through some minor construction. And this too shall pass. you will have your lovely home back very soon.
    I so wish I felt well enough to at least do laundry and dishes. Im still very much under the weather typing away from my bed.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...