Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me Monday - Totally Fun!!

Questions:
1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?

3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?

4. Do you smoke?

5. Are your parents married or divorced?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!!

1.  That is hard.  It is close between mashed & baked potato.  If I had to pick it would be mashed potatoes.

2.  Avon of course!!  : )

3.  I love the smell of lilac.

4.  I did for about 5 years and quit cold turkey.  Haven't smoked in 11 years. 

5.  My parents have been married for 40 years.  (I think, lol)

Make your own Meet Me Monday and link up with others or link up with this one.  I found this one at Praises of a Wife and Mommy

Good way to learn more about your fellow bloggers.  I might just start my own. 

Also, don't forget, I will be starting my giveaway for the Avon ANEW Platinum Day Cream SPF 25 this week.  Please check back for more details!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...