Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Osteo Bi- Flex - B1G1 Free Plus $6 Off At Walgreens This Week!

Walgreen's has Osteo Bi-Flex Supplements for Buy 1 Get 1 Free!  Match that sale with the coupon  for $6(3/6/11RP) off any one Osteo Bi-Flex Caplets, Softgels or Powder (excludes liquids) and you have a awesome deal! 
Remember, when the store has a sale for B1G1 you can still use two coupons.  So, you will be getting two, paying for one AND receiving $12 of total with your two coupons. 
The price of the Oseto Bi-Flex depends on the type you buy and the quantity.  My mother buys these and I believe they range from $19.99 to $35.  You can take a look at Walgreens.com to see the exact prices and if they carry the product you use. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...