Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Save 60% On Madame Alexander® Dolls

Several campaigns back you first saw this Avon exclusive.  These 18" posable dolls from the world-famous doll maker, Madame Alexander are as fun as they are adorable.  Recommended for ages 3 and up

You do not want to miss this deal Avon is having.  These dolls are normally priced at $49.99 as several of you may have remembered my previous post I had advertising them.  Your sweet daughter, niece, granddaughter or that special girl in your life can have one for just $19.99! 

That is a 60% savings!   Hurry!!  While Supplies last! 
  • Haley  (105-971)
  • Shelia  (106-007)
  • Chloe  (106-026)
Contact me today to place your order OR shop my online store for quick speedy delivery.  These will go fast so order yours quickly! 

These would make a great Easter gift or perhaps someone has a birthday coming up?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...