Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tae Kwon Do - Green 1st Belt

Last Saturday my sweet, fierce and independent Grace tested for her Green 1st belt in Tae Kwon Do.  Have you ever been to one of these testing events for children?  It is simply amazing and heartfelt to watch.  It doesn't even have to be your own child and you can get emotional, at least I can.  So many emotions can be felt.  Excitement, fear, joy hope and pure love and happiness. 

It is so awesome watching you little girl breaking a board with her little hand!!  I love it!!  Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone.  I wish the quality was better, but you get the idea. 


 Grace with the boards she broke.  This picture makes me smile. 

Grace with her Grandma and Grandpa, my parents.



 Grace waiting to get her new Green 1st belt today in class. 



Master Prinkey shaking Grace's hand.  What a great picture! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...