Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Beautiful Day For The Park

It was absolutely gorgeous in St. Louis today!!  I believe the high was about 77 degrees today, a little windy, but a perfect day for the park.  We have a new favorite in our house, Legacy Park in Cottleville.  It's a newer park, with everything you would need plus it is right next door to the Cottleville Police Station.  How is that for a safe park?  Today while we were there a police car drove through.  That makes me feel a lot safer with my daughter. 

Hope you had some beautiful weather to enjoy today or this weekend.  How did you spend your Sunday?

 Daddy and Grace

 Mommy and Grace
(boy do I need a haircut!)

 Loving this flip-flop weather!!!


 She played here for half the time.  lol


We had to stop at Sonic for 1/2 price drinks.  Grace got a yummy sundae.  
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone was having a great time. It was very windy here and cold. So no sun yet. 77 WOW! can I have some of that warm sunshine and weather please?
    So I did more house keeping and tax work yuk!
    If you where here I would give you a hair cut.
    Grace looks like she is having so much fun. We dont have Sonic here. But.. they do in California so I take the kids sometimes when im there.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share some of the warmth with you! : ) Today was another warm day, but I think we have some thunderstorms coming.

    We don't eat at Sonic too often, but I enjoy their drinks and tater tots. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...