Thursday, April 7, 2011

How To Choose The Right Lip Color For YOU

Avon has customized your colors.  For summer lips, a touch of sparkle adds a sunkissed shimmer to any look. 



 Light Skin Tone
You look pretty in pinks, soft roses and mauves...
and very charming in cherry.
 Light/Med Skin Tone
You could go a bit deeper...
rosy reds and beguiling berries make your
lips blush.
 Medium Skin Tone
Browns, bronzes and peaches
bring out your natural glow. 
You rock in ruby...and you look
great in the nudes.
Deep Skin Tone
Deep browns, warm gold,
rich wines, luscious plums and
crimson all enhance the beauty of your color.

Find what shade is right for your by visiting my online store or contacting me and requesting a brochure!  For Campaign 8 you can choose Any 8 of these shades for $11.99.  Mix and match your favorite shades.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...