Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's For Dinner? Check Out This Cool Website!

Many times as I am trying to figure out what to make or what sounds good.  There have been several times I have gone to the computer and typed in a few ingredients and waited to see what comes up.  Do you ever do this?  I have found some pretty good recipes that way. 
Several nights ago I didn't have a clue what to make.  We were hungry and so I went to the computer and typed the words, "What's For Dinner?"  Up comes this pretty cool web site. 

Some of the cool things you can do is choose recipes by what your main ingredients are. 
  • Beef
  • Fish
  • Pork
  • Chicken
Once you find a recipe you can also choose you many servings you are cooking for AND it changes the amount you would need of each ingredients.  How Cool!!  I really liked that!  So if you are planning a big party or event and are planning for 20 it will tell you exactly how much you will need of each ingredient. 

There are a lot of other cool extras.  I will let you check it out.  Let me know what you think!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...