Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Possible FREE Chicken at Dierbergs!!

While doing my shopping today I realized I was going to get some FREE chicken!  That is always nice to find!!  Here is the deal to my St. Louis fans:

Buy one pack - Dierbergs all natural chicken thighs or drumsticks - .99 lb (price various)
Buy one Philadelphia cooking cream - $2 - $1.50/1 (3/6/11)SS = .50 cents each
Use coupon in Dierbergs Extra ad (black and white) found at the store. Save $1.50 when you buy any chicken AND Philadelphia cooking cream together. 

I bought 2 packages of chicken AND two packages of cooking cream.  One pk. of chicken was $1.56 and the other was $2.40.  The first one I paid .06 cents for and the second one .90 cents.  Not bad for almost 4lb of chicken!!  Remember you will need two of the Dierbergs extra ads to do the deal twice!  : )

Have you used the Philadelphia cooking cream yet?  I used the Santa Fe and used the recipe on the back for enchiladas.  Delicious!!  Excited to try the other flavors I bought!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...