Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Don't Forget Your Super Cheap Blue Bunny Treats At Dierbergs

St. Louis fans - Dierbergs certainly has some great treats for us this week.  While your stopping in to get your chicken and cooking cream, here are some other great deals you might want to pick up!

Blue Bunny Novelties - $1.74 - $2.69 - $1/1 peelies the packages OR $1/1 print HERE
(great time to stock up for summer!)
Fresh Express Green and Salad Crisp - 3/$5 - Use Dierbers coupon HERE = .99 cents each with $10 purchase.
Dierbergs Shredded Cheese - 3/$5 - Use Dierbergs coupon HERE = $1.29 each with $10 purchase.
(my store allows me to use 2 of each coupon)

Thx Coupon STL
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...