Sunday, April 10, 2011

Subway Coupons From 4/10/11 Redplum

In this weeks paper in the Redplum insert (4/10/2011) there are some pretty great Subway coupons.

  • FREE Breakfast Sandwich - Buy any drink before 11AM and get a regular 6" breakfast sandwich flatbread or 6" breakfast sub FREE.  Coupon expires 5/31/2011  (there are 2 of these coupons)
  • FREE Coffee - Buy any breakfast sandwich before 11AM and get a 16 oz. cup of Seattle's Best Coffee FREE.  Coupon expires 5/31/2011
  • FREE Breakfast Sandwich - Buy a 6" or Footlong sub and get any 6" breakfast sandwich of equal or lesser price FREE before 11AM.  Offer includes flatbread.  Coupon expires 5/31/2011. 
I have not tried any of the Subway breakfast foods.  I am excited to use one of these coupons to try one of the sandwiches out. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...