Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tiny Tillia - Avon's Irresistible Collection For Mom & Baby!


The time has finally come!!  You have seen my post earlier, but in just two days Tiny Tillia from Avon will be here and available for you! 

The new http://www.tinytillia.com/ will feature a wave of mom and baby products but also a dedicated registry for busy moms on the go! Select adorable onesies, gentle bubble baths or mommy-approved accessories and gift your loved ones with the ease of easy baby shopping!

Please contact me today if your are interested in receiving a Tiny Tillia book.  If you have not done so already, please check out Tiny Tillia.com and also remember to read my other post I have written earlier to learn more about Avon's new irresistible collection for Mom & Baby!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...