Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mommy Must-Haves For Mother's Day With Tiny Tillia


This Mother's Day, treat mom with some Tiny Tillia goodies!  See our Mommy Must-Haves HERE

Once you are at Tiny Tillia.com, click on the MOM tab and you can choose between Bath & Skin Care or Diaper Bags.




Looking for an inexpensive item?  Tiny Tillia has several of Mommy Must-Haves for under $10.  Do you like to bundle your gifts and want to get her that gift that has everything?  Try our gift sets still at under $20 each.  You will be sure to make that new mommy happy with anything you find on the Tiny Tillia Website. 

Shipping is just $2.95 and when you spend $50 or more your shipping is FREE!  Please shop my Tiny Tillia store now and call or email me with ANY questions.  I would love to help you find that perfect gift! 

*I always appreciate your business!  Please be sure your see my name (Julie McClure Sutton) and my information (St. Charles, Mo  63304) in the upper right hand corner.  If you don't you can search for me under Find a Representative HERE.  (Julie McClure Sutton)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...