Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SHAPE Beauty Awards 2011 Poll - Vote For Your Favorites!!


I am excited to announce that Avon's ANEW Platinum Night Cream and ANEW Solar Advance Sunscreen Face Lotion are in the running for SHAPE Magazine's Best Night Cream and Sunscreen in their 2011 Beauty Awards!

Click HERE to cast your vote for these Avon faves!

You will also notice Avon's Footworks, Mark Hook Up Tweezers and Mark Hook Up Clear Brow Gel are also included.  As a thank you, you will be entered into a drawing and one reader will win one of every award-winning product when we unveil them in our September 2011 issue!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...