Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rose Splendor™ Barbie® Doll - Save 70%



Did you miss out on the Barbie Deal that was offered several campaigns back?  It is your lucky day because Avon has brought back this amazing deal with even more savings to YOU! 

SAVE 70%


Rose Splendor™ Barbie® Doll

Special AVON Edition! Created exclusively for Avon by Mattel. Pink Label™ Barbie® Collector. Ages 6 and up. Doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity included. Dress designed by principal designer Robert Best.

Regular Brochure Price $49.99

Sale Price $14.99 


Order must be placed through me, your Avon Represenative.  Offer expires 8/16/2011.  Please call or email today to place your order.  Perfect early Christmas gift!!  I would be happy to ship the gift to your house after payment was received!   

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...