Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Outspoken Intense - Own The Moment


Fergie is no stranger to the spotlight, so it just makes sense she would create a signature scent for those who want to be the center of attention. The star has just launched Outspoken Intense by Fergie for Avon, an enchanting mix of floral and fruit that serves as the follow-up to her original fragrance, Outspoken. “I had so much fun developing and launching my first fragrance with Avon, so for my second fragrance, I really wanted add a little more edge,” she said in a release. “Outspoken Intense is a provocative blend of sexy confidence and daring femininity that captures the thrill and excitement of being center stage. You feel an instant electrifying rush — a feeling like no other.” The sweet and sexy scent boasts notes of blackberry, starfruit and luscious with an intoxicating mix of sensual musks and vibrant passion flower.

Outspoken Intense is now available for $30 and can be bought exclusively at my online store or directly through me.  Take advantage of the amazing deal Avon is offering during Campaign 18.  With each purchase of Outspoken OR Outspoken Intense by Fergie, you will receive a FREE Wrist Wallet (valued at $15)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...