Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Style's Editors' Pick ~ Love To The Fullest By Reese Witherspoon


One of my favorite perfumes offered from Avon is Love to the Fullest by Reese Witherspoon.  Described as a sensual blend of black cherry and evening primrose mingled with sandstone and cashmeran.  A very light, but sexy scent that will out last you through your day. 

Love to the Fullest was also picked as Editors' Pick by Style Find.  All Editors Picks are chosen by Style Find editors.  Style Find is from the publishers of In Style Magazine.  You can read the entire article HERE.

During Campaign 21 Expression by Reese Witherspoon is having an amazing deal.  Buy any 2 for $30!  Save $20!  Choose from:

Live Without Regrets by Reese Witherspoon (181-879) Valued at $25
Love to the Fullest by Reese Witherspoon (630-460)  Valued at $25
Laugh Often by Reese Witherspoon (611-754)  Valued at $25

Perfect gifts for Christmas for your teenager, mother, friend or wife.  Saving money is what I do and I love to pass my savings on to you.  Remember to use promo code AUTUMN2011 and receive FREE Shipping with all Driect Delivery order $10 or more!  Shop Now!   
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by & taking a moment to read my blog. I love each and every comment and I appreciate ALL my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...